Storm damage restoration is a complex process that usually requires repairs to multiple parts of the home, from the siding to the roofing. It’s also often covered by homeowner’s insurance, which can be very helpful for those who are dealing with the aftermath of high winds, hail, or heavy snows.
At Amos Exteriors, we help homeowners with filing insurance claims as part of a storm restoration. Our trained estimators are familiar with the requirements of many insurance companies. With our help, you will be able to provide exactly the information and photographic evidence required for your insurance provider to swiftly process your claim.
Our Insurance Claims Experts Get Your Roof Restoration Approved
No storm damage repair project is simple but, with Amos Exteriors, it can be a straightforward process. When you contact us after a storm, we’ll get things started with a siding and roof inspection. From there, our team can help you with design selection, paperwork, and dealing with the insurer.
Here’s a quick look at our roof restoration process:
- A storm damage specialist will inspect your home and provide a roof estimate.
- We’ll create a roof damage report to provide to the insurance company.
- Our specialists work directly with you to get the insurance claims forms filed.
- We’ll work with the insurance provider to get final approval for siding and roof repair.
- You’ll select the materials, styles, and colors for your home exterior.
- Once approved, the storm damage repair begins.
Find Out More About Our Storm Damage Restoration Process
It’s important to reach out to a qualified storm restoration specialist as soon as possible. Dealing with your insurance company can take up valuable time that is better spent on moving forward with the rest of your recovery. Allow Amos Exteriors to be your insurance claims specialists in Indianapolis. Just give us a call or fill out our online form to ask about a roof inspection right away.