Being a James Hardie Contractor means that we have met stringent requirements like:
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Satisfactory background check with at least 10 past clients
- Satisfactory credit report
- Satisfactory record with the BBB and other Accredited Agencies
- State Licensed
We also undergo regular installation training by James Hardie.
This gives you the guarantee, before you even hire us, that our work would meet the highest standards. The fact that we have been a James Hardie Contractor for over a decade gives us extensive experience to ensure your project is completed to the highest standards.