Before: Hardwood Siding Damage
Hardboard siding has evolved quite a bit since its introduction in the 1970s. It’s beautiful and unique when installed, but older homes often have issues with moisture damage, rot, and discoloration.
Modern hardwood siding is far more moisture resistant. This home in Deer Creek, Indianapolis – just Southeast of Eagle Creek – is in a beautiful neighborhood built in the early 1990s; however, time has taken its toll on many of the homes in the region.
Due to the lack of maintenance and overwhelming moisture damage, our teams had to strip the entire home and make several moisture repairs.
After: MainStreet Horizontal Vinyl Siding, Gutters, and Downspouts
The client selected MainStreet Horizontal Vinyl siding as a replacement, the ideal choice for homeowners looking for value with the benefits of premium siding. The siding offers the following features:
- Natural woodgrain or brushed appearance
- Patented STUDfinder™ is designed for accurate and secure installation
- RigidForm™ 160 technology has been tested* to withstand wind load pressures up to 160 mph
- DuraLock™ post-formed lock design 9/16″ panel projection
- .042″ thickness
- Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
Our teams brought the property back to it’s original beauty with this siding repair and replacement job. The client also opted into new gutters and downspouts to complete the job!