We’ve had an incredible year this year. In an industry where there are a lot of issues with contractors, we know our dedication to our clients is why they keep coming back and spreading the word for us. We’re thankful for every single one of you and wish we could call each and every one of you.
One of the keys to running a successful business is working alongside other great companies and selecting great vendors. We are thankful for each and every one of you and want to spotlight just a few that have made an incredible impact on our business this year:
- Alside – who help us create or restore exceptional residential, multi-family, and light commercial structures that are energy-efficient, comfortable, long-lasting, and beautiful for the home.
- ABC Supply – the largest wholesale distributor of roofing in the United States and one of the nation’s largest distributors of siding, windows, and other select exterior and interior building products, tools and related supplies.
- MidWest Supply – these experts serve professional roofing contractors nationally and provide incredible advice.
- Beacon Supply – is America’s largest publicly traded roofing distributor with over 500 locations nationally.
- Gordon Plumbing – whether we’re working on installations, upgrades, or restorations, we have to have a plumbing company that’s responsive and gets it right the first time.
- Wilco Supply – our gutter supply company is fantastic, with every product ready at a moment’s notice.
And, of course, we can not thank our vendors enough!
- Owens Corning – the continued consultation, education, and expertise you provide our teams is beyond words. And your products are continuously the leader in the industry.
- James Hardie – the finest and toughest sidings available for homes. Every James Hardie home we do turns into a masterpiece. Your team and the support you provide us are incredible.
From our families to yours, we wish for each and everyone one of you to have a safe, happy, and plentiful Thanksgiving. We’re 47 years strong and it’s because of our employees, our partners, our suppliers, our vendors, and – of course – our customers.