Since 1971, the health and safety of our customers and team members at Amos Exteriors has been our highest priority. For this reason, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to combat COVID-19.
We have always held Amos Exteriors to standards that exceed those set by federal and state authorities for health and safety, and we are taking the following extra precautions during this time including:
- Calling or texting our customers before arriving for an appointment to let you know when we will arrive
- Once we arrive at your home, we will call, Facetime or Skype to go over what we will be doing throughout the inspection, so you won’t have to meet face to face
- After inspections are completed, we will once again call, Facetime or Skype to inform you what we have found on the inspection and what the recommended next steps will be
- All estimates will be emailed to customers and a virtual meeting or phone call will be set up to go over these in detail
- Once a project is approved, all work will be completed without any contact from our team
- You will receive phone calls or text when we arrive and when we leave for the day
We are closely monitoring and following all guidelines set by the CDC, as well as other state and local public health officials, and will continue to implement any new measures that are instituted at all of our locations.
Again, your health and safety, as well as that of our team members, guide everything we do at Amos Exteriors. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you soon.