FREE 15-point Inspection and Estimate
Here at Amos Exteriors, we know that storms happen, below are some photos of some past projects we took pride in doing to repair damages done after a storm. If your home has been damaged from a storm, call us to help you repair the damage....Read More »
A short list of siding and window issues to look out for
- Rotting siding
- Staining on “stucco” home siding. Staining usually happens below a homes windows.
- Rotting window frames.
- Water damage on the frame of the window.
It is important that water is directed away from your home to prevent water damage. The professionals at...Read More »
Problems with your roofing that might be causing your home more harm than good
- Curled or cracked shingles
- Missing/mismatched/loose shingles
- Shingles that look like they have “moved” or “slid” down the roof
- Old or unmaintained chimneys
Amos Exteriors inspects roofing issues like the ones listed above, and other issues that could cause future damage to...Read More »